Past perfect (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up past perfect in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Past perfect is a verb tense which represents actions that occurred before other actions in the past.
Past perfect may also refer to:
- Past Perfect (novel), a 1984 novel by Yaakov Shabtai
- Pastperfect, a 2004 DVD by VNV Nation
- Past Perfect Future Tense, an album by Magne F
- Past Perfect (2003 film), an Italian film
- Past Perfect (1996 film), an action-science fiction film
- PastPerfect, a museum management software by PastPerfect Software Inc.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Past perfect.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.