Pat Ngoho is an American artist and skateboarder from Los Angeles, California. Ngoho's paintings utilize a wide range of styles and mediums. He is a co-founder of the art collective; Love and Guts. In 2010 he visited Wellington, New Zealand with a special mission, which he termed “a celebration of skaters who have fallen [died] who have opened our eyes to the larger world of skateboarding".
Love & Guts
The show marked the history of skateboarding in America and showcases the art of skating by legendary names like: Lance Mountain, Pat Ngoho, Steve Caballero, Steve Olson and many more, from the past to the present.
- "Pat Ngoho". workspacejournal.com. Retrieved 17 September 2013.
- Regan, Tory. "Skateboarder honours fallen colleagues". newswire.com.nz. Retrieved 17 September 2013.
- "Pat Ngoho". newsle.com. Archived from the original on 12 January 2014. Retrieved 17 September 2013.
- "Pat Ngoho". allisports.com. Retrieved 17 September 2013.
- "Pat Ngoho". zoominfo.com. Retrieved 17 September 2013.
cooper,c (January 2008 )Interview: Pat Ngoho. blisss magazine 01-08