|Birth name||Justice Amoah|
|Also known as||Patapeezy, Patapaa Amisty|
|Born||Agona Swedru-Central Region|
|Years active||2017 – present|
|Associated acts||Sista Afia, Akwaboah Jnr, Article Wan, Stonebwoy, Mr Eazi|
Justice Amoah popularly known as Patapaa (Pa2Pa Sojas) is an African hiplife musician, songwriter and comedian. He is best known for his 2017 debut single "One Corner", and in 2019, came up with the phrase "Sco Pa Tu Mana" which quickly became a social media sensation and further boosted his popularity.  "One Corner" was nominated for the Most Popular Song of the Year category and song of the Year category at the 2018 Vodafone Ghana Music Awards.
“One Corner” was also nominated at the 2018 Ghana music awards 
Awards and nominations
|Year||Nominee / work||Award||Result|
|2018||One Corner||Song of the Year||Nominated|
|2018||"One Corner"||Hip - Life Song of the Year||Nominated|
- "Patapaa is a gem in his field and shouldn't be underrated - Medikal". www.ghanaweb.com.
- "Patapaa saves Ghana Meets Naija again". www.ghanaweb.com. Retrieved 2019-06-09.
- Graphic.com.gh. "VGMA 2018: Patapaa's One corner misses 'Most Popular Song' award".
- "[Video] Patapaa rocks VGMA stage with infamous suit - 3newsgh". 30 April 2018.
- "Ghana Music Awards Uk | Recognising the achievements of our musicians". www.gmauk.co.uk. Retrieved 2020-04-15.
- Online, Peace FM. "Patapaa Apologizes To Charterhouse".
- "Why Patapaa lost 'Song of the Year' award to Fancy Gadam".
|This Ghanaian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|