|Look up pate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pâté is a type of meat paste, terrine or pie.
Pate may also refer to:
- Pate (musical instrument), a Samoan percussion instrument
- Pate (surname), a surname
- Pate, pâte, or paste, a term for the interior body (non-rind portion) of cheese, described by its texture, density, and color
- Pâte à choux, a type of light pastry dough used especially to make filled pastries such as éclairs.
- Paté, the Virgin Islands version of empanadas, a type of meat or vegetable-filled fried-dough snack commonly eaten in many Caribbean countries, including the Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands.
- Pâté (film), a film by Agnieszka Wojtowicz-Vosloo
- Patē, the Māori name for the tree Schefflera digitata
- The crown of the head (e.g., "baldpate", describing a bald person)
- Patrick Aaltonen
- Pate, Cambodia, a commune in Ou Ya Dav District, Cambodia
- Pate Island, also seat of a former Pate sultanate, in Kenya (see also Rulers of Pate)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pate.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.