Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up pater in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pater may refer to:
- as the Latin for "father"
- a title given to a father deity
- a title or honorific applied to a male community leader
- as a surname
- Grzegorz Pater (born 1974), Polish soccer player
- Jean-Baptiste Pater (1695-1736), French painter
- Walter Pater (1839-1893), English essayist, critic and humanist
- in popular culture
- Pater (film), a 2011 French film
- Pater Moeskroen, Dutch Folkband
- Stade Pater Te Hono Nui, a stadium/sports complex in Pirae, Tahiti
- Pastil, a Filipino packed rice dish
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pater.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.