From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up patis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Patis may refer to:
- Paattinen, a Finnish village
- Patis, Minas Gerais, a municipality in the Brazilian state of Minas Gerais
- Paṭis, a standard abbreviation for the Buddhist Pali Canon's Patisambhidamagga
- Patis (sauce), a fish sauce used as a cooking ingredient or a condiment in the Philippines
- Patis (plant) Ohwi (1942), a grass genus in the tribe Stipeae, commonly known as ricegrass
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Patis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.