Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up patra in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Patra may refer to:
- Patra (singer) (born 1972), female Reggae artist
- Patra Sherani, town and union council of Dera Bugti District in Balochistan, Pakistan
- Patra TV, television station in Patras, Greece
- Patra, the Sanskrit name for Ōryōki, a nested set of bowls and eating utensils used by Buddhist monks
- Patra ni machhi, Parsi dish made from steamed fish topped with chutney and wrapped in a banana leaf
- Patras, port city in western Greece
- Patrode, vegetarian dish from Gujarat, India made from colocasia leave stuffed with rice flour
- Prem Patra, 1962 Indian Bollywood film produced and directed by Bimal Roy
- Strir Patra, 1972 Bengali film, directed by Purnendu Patri
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Patra.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.