Jump to navigation Jump to search
Patricius may refer to:
- Patricius, died in 352, a leader of the Jewish revolt against Gallus
- Patricius, father of Augustine of Hippo
- Patricius (consul 500), prominent East Roman general and consul
- Saint Patrick, Christian missionary and patron saint of Ireland
- Franciscus Patricius, Platonist philosopher and scientist from the Republic of Venice
- Patricius, a genus of gossamer-winged butterflies usually included in Albulina nowadays
- Patrician (ancient Rome), a rank in the Roman Republic and in the Roman Empire
- Patrikios, a title in the Later Roman Empire
- Dinu Patriciu, Romanian businessman
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Patricius.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.