|Full name||Patrick Martin Deane|
|Date of birth||16 April 1990|
|Place of birth||Perth, Scotland|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 18 September 2011.
Patrick Martin Deane (born 16 April 1990) is a Scottish footballer. Deane came through the youth system at Scottish Premier League side Hibernian, but was released in 2009. He then made 10 appearances in The Football League for Darlington, but was again released in 2010.
Deane played in the youth and reserve teams for Hibernian, and was part of the side that won a youth league and cup double in 2009. Deane was one of seven players, including David Wotherspoon and Kurtis Byrne, who were given senior contacts by the club in March 2009. Without making an appearance for the first team, however, Deane was released by Hibs towards the end of the summer 2009 transfer window. New manager John Hughes had decided that Deane, David van Zanten and Jonatan Johansson were surplus to his requirements. Deane then played as a trialist for Montrose in a Scottish Football League match against Berwick Rangers a month later.
Darlington signed Deane on a deal until the end of the 2009–10 season during January 2010. He made his debut for Darlington on 19 January against Rotherham United, coming on as a substitute in the game, which ended in a 2–1 win for his new club. Deane was released by the club following their relegation from Football League Two, along with 13 other players.
- "Patrick Deane". Barry Hugman's Footballers. Retrieved 19 February 2017.
- "P. Deane". Soccerway. Perform Group. Retrieved 8 April 2016.
- Halliday, Stephen (30 April 2009). "Rangers U19 1–2 Hibernian U19: Byrne wins Youth Cup for Hibs". The Scotsman. Retrieved 26 September 2010.
- "Hibs hand first team chance to seven starlets". Daily Record. 18 March 2009. Retrieved 6 April 2012.
- "Hibernian release three surplus to requirements". ESPN Soccernet. 2 September 2009. Retrieved 6 April 2012.
- "Montrose lose out to Berwick". Montrose Review. 1 October 2009. Retrieved 6 April 2012.
- "Darlington make two more signings". The Northern Echo. 15 January 2010. Retrieved 15 January 2010.
- "Rotherham 1–2 Darlington". BBC Sport. 19 January 2010. Retrieved 19 January 2010.
- "Darlington released player tally rises to 14". BBC Sport. 13 May 2010. Retrieved 16 May 2010.
- "Lichties welcome two new faces". Arbroath Herald. 7 October 2010. Retrieved 7 October 2010.
- "Swifts move in the transfer market again". Jeanfield Swifts F.C. 16 September 2011. Retrieved 6 April 2012.
|This biographical article related to a Scottish forward is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|