Patrick J. McManus
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Patrick J. McManus|
|54th Mayor of
|Preceded by||Albert V. DiVirgilio|
|Succeeded by||Edward J. Clancy, Jr.|
|Majority||3,708 (1991 election).|
|Member of the Lynn, Massachusetts
1986 – 1992
|Born||July 20, 1954
|Died||July 10, 2009
|Children||Laura E. Christensen;
YiYi S. McManus;
Susannah D. McManus;
Marni N. McManus;
John R. McManus.
|Parents||Kathryn “Kay’’ (Gainey) McManus and Robert A. McManus|
|Alma mater||Lynn English High School, 1972;
Suffolk University, M.B.A.;
Boston College, J.D.
|Profession||Lawyer and accountant|
Member of the Lynn City Council
Mayor of Lynn
2009 election and death
- Stickgold, Emma (July 15, 2009), Patrick J. McManus, 54; mayor of Lynn for 10 years, Boston, MA: The Boston Globe, p. 14
- Castello, Caitlin (July 12, 2009), Former Lynn mayor wanted to run again; McManus died suddenly Friday, Boston, MA: The Boston Globe, p. Metro; 4
- The Daily Item (July 13, 2009), Patrick McManus, 54, Lynn, MA: The Daily Item
- The Boston Herald (July 14, 2009), OBITUARY; Patrick J. McManus, 54, former mayor of Lynn, Boston, MA: Boston Herald Inc., p. 20
- Dabilis, Andy (December 16, 1990). "Towns Note Surge in Applications for Manager Posts". Boston Globe. Retrieved 3 December 2011.
- McCabe, Kathy (July 16, 2009). "A city mourns former mayor". Boston Globe. Retrieved 16 March 2011.
Albert F. Divirgilio
|Mayor of Lynn, Massachusetts
Edward J. Clancy, Jr.
|This article about a mayor in Massachusetts is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|