Patrick Thomas (graphic artist)
A billboard Thomas depicting a horse with the title "Moo" was displayed at the Leicester Square tube station in London as promotion for the Affordable Art Fair. The poster appeared in the midst of a horse-meat scandal involving the queen. The controversy arose when six carcasses tainted with the anti-inflammatory drug, a potential carcinogen, exported to France in May 2019, may have entered the food chain and been eaten by the Queen and members of the Royal Family after the horse meat was passed off as beef. Thomas commented that it "is the job of an artist to be witness to his time in history and art should have a social function and be an intrinsic part of everyday life."
- Black and White, Paperback, 96 pp. Studio laVista, Barcelona, Spring 2005, Languages: English, Spanish, Catalan, ISBN 84-609-5046-8
- Protest Stencil Toolkit Paperback, 144 pp. Laurence King Publishing, London, May 2011, Language: English, ISBN 978-1-85669-766-8.
- "Graphic Artist Patrick Thomas Takes over St John's Shopping Centre : RRU News".
- "Meet the Artist: Patrick Thomas". 2014-01-19.
- Rosen, Jeffrey (2008-01-13). "Say What You Will". The New York Times.
- "Patrick Thomas". Villa Massimo (in German). 2018. Retrieved 24 September 2019. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Graphic artist Patrick Thomas' found poster collages". 2017-02-16.
- "Patrick Thomas' typographic Instagram is pure genius". typeroom.com. February 21, 2017.
- "'Moo' artwork stirrups horsemeat controversy". The Drum.
- "Queen's family may have eaten horse meat". Gulf News. February 24, 2013.
- Wilson, Antonia (14 January 2014). "Q&A with graphic artist Patrick Thomas". Creative Review.
- Heller, Steven (17 March 2009). "Hola Grafista". Print magazine.
- "Design Manchester launches its festival programme for DM18 to celebrate 'disruption'". Creative Boom. 13 September 2018.
- "Graffiti Template Art : Protest Stencil Toolkit". TrendHunter.com.
- "Black & White - Patrick Thomas". 2010-04-09.
- "Aesthetica Magazine - Protest Stencil Toolkit". Aesthetica Magazine.