Patrick Thomas (graphic artist)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Patrick Thomas is a graphic artist. His work has been used to illustrate book reviews and opinion pieces in the New York Times. An exhibition of his screen-prints was held in The New York Times Building in 2009.
- Kinsley, Michael (2006-11-05). "Election Day". The New York Times.
- Raban, Jonathan (2007-05-20). "The Nuclear Threat". The New York Times.
- Rosen, Jeffrey (2008-01-13). "Say What You Will". The New York Times.
- Junger, Sebastian (2010-04-01). "The Vietnam Wars: 'Matterhorn'". The New York Times.
- Trussoni, Danielle (2010-04-01). "The Vietnam Wars: 'The Lotus Eaters'". The New York Times.
- "Rebranding Africa". The New York Times. 2009-07-10.
- The New York Times http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2009/11/22/opinion/23oped_ready/popup.jpg. Missing or empty
- Agha, Hussein; Malley, Robert (2009-08-11). "The Two-State Solution Doesn't Solve Anything". The New York Times.
- Khoi Vinh. "Patrick Thomas at The New York Times". Retrieved 2011-03-01.