Patrik Selin, also known as "Silent Selin" in the poker world, was the former CEO and president of the Ongame Network and Gnuf.com, and later chief executive officer of Bodog UK, an online gaming and entertainment website.
In 2005, Ongame was named IT Company of the Year by Sweden's business magazine Veckans Affärer. In the same year, Selin helped orchestrate the sale of Ongame to the Austrian publicly traded company Bwin (then BETandWIN.com Interactive Entertainment AG), a transaction which was completed in early 2006.
Following the sale of Ongame in 2006, Selin assumed the position of CEO at Gnuf.com, another online gambling website.
In September 2009, Selin announced that he had acquired the rights to source code of the Bodog poker product. Selin further secured the rights from the BodogBrand.com licensing enterprise to market the new poker network worldwide under the Bodog brand.
In June 2010, Selin became the CEO of Bodog UK, the first holder of the newly created UK licence. Bodog UK provides online sports betting and casino offering. In June 2012, Bodog was sold to Bodog88, and Selin resigned as CEO.
Selin finished in first place in the Ritz Club Poker Tournament in 2006, winning £22,000 and a trip and entry into the World Series of Poker (WSOP). In 2007, he was runner-up in the National Poker League tournament held in London. He also plays online under the nickname "Silent Selin".
- "BetandWin seals £'474m Ongame deal". Archived from the original on January 24, 2010. Retrieved 2005-12-16.
- "Poker på nätet har exploderat och Ongame som leverar både spel och system sitter med trumf på handen." (PDF). Veckans Affärer. Retrieved 2010-06-04.
- "Betandwin.Com to Acquire Ongame e-Solutions AB". Globeinvestor.com. 2006-02-04. Retrieved 2010-06-03.
- Spelkung gör comeback, realtid.se 2008-01-03 (Swedish)
- "Bodog Network Launched Featuring Former Ongame Executive". Pokernewsdaily.com. 2009-09-14. Retrieved 2010-06-03.
- "Patrik Selin Reveals Plans for Bodog Network". Pokernewsdaily.com. Retrieved 2010-06-03.
- https://web.archive.org/web/20120330223444/https://secure.gamblingcommission.gov.uk/gccustomweb/PublicRegister/PRAccountDetails.aspx?accountNo=29023. Archived from the original on March 30, 2012. Retrieved August 18, 2011. Missing or empty
- "Bodog Poker Network sold, CEO to step down". poker.org. 2012-06-25. Retrieved 2013-06-18.
- the Hendon Mob (2008-07-10). "Patrik Selin - Poker Stats". Ful Tilt Poker Post.
- "Patrik Selin - Poker News". Racing Post. Retrieved 2010-06-03.