Taking Chances (film)
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Directed by||Talmage Cooley|
|Produced by||Lori Christopher, Larry Furlong, Michael Aguilar, David Guy Levy|
|Written by||Annie Nocenti|
|Edited by||Joe Klotz|
The screenplay by Annie Nocenti (with an uncredited Talmage Cooley) follows Chase Revere, manager of the local history museum, who discovers that an Indian casino is about to be built over the town's Revolutionary War battlefield. He joins forces with the sexy town siren, Lucy Shanks, to launch an all-out offensive against the project. They encounter fierce opposition from the corrupt mayor, the town council and local citizens, who believe that the casino will cure the bankrupt town's financial woes.
- Justin Long as Chase Revere, town historian who opposes an Indian casino
- Emmanuelle Chriqui as Lucy Shanks, a mysterious siren
- Rob Corddry as Cleveland Fishback, the town mayor
- Nick Offerman as Sheriff Hoke Hollander
- Missi Pyle as Faith Fishback, the mayor's wife
- Jimmi Simpson as Charlie Cabonara
- DVD end credits.