From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up patty in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A patty is a flattened cake, often of meat.
Patty may also refer to:
- Patty (surname), a family name
- Patty (given name), a given name and diminutive forms of Patricia and Patrick
- Patty Duke (1946–2016), American actress born Anna Marie Duke
- Patty Pravo (born 1948), Italian singer born Nicoletta Strambelli
- Patty (singer), a vocalist in Japan
- Jamaican patty, a pastry
- Pattie (disambiguation)
- Patti (disambiguation)
- Paddy (disambiguation)
- Padi (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Patty.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.