Paul D. Hubbard
|Died:||1946 (aged 74–75)|
|Career highlights and awards|
After his time at Gallaudet, Hubbard returned to Olathe, Kansas as a teacher and coach at the Kansas School for the Deaf. Hubbard initiated the school's football program in 1899. He coached at Kansas School for the Deaf for many years. He eventually relinquished his titled as coach and finished the remainder of his years as a teacher and served as the school's first athletic director. He retired in 1942 after 43 years at the school.
Hubbard married in 1901 to Caroline Bownson. They had two hearing children, a son and a daughter. Their daughter, Pauline, died at a young age, and the son went on to attend the Kansas Military Academy.
- "Paul Hubbard bio - Gallaudet".
- "sports and the deaf (ASL)".
- ""Football and the Deaf" American Sign Language (ASL)".
- http://www.findagraveforums.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2741148[permanent dead link]
- "Paul D. Hubbard (1871 - 1946) - Find A Grave Memorial".
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2015-05-18. Retrieved 2015-05-12.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)