|Date of birth||16 December 1944|
|Original team(s)||Hobart (TANFL)|
|Height / weight||180 cm / 77.5 kg|
1 Playing statistics correct to the end of 1975.
|Sources: AFL Tables, AustralianFootball.com|
Paul Sproule (born 16 December 1944) is a former Australian rules football player who played for the Essendon Football Club in the VFL from 1968 to 1971 and then for the Richmond Football Club from 1972 to 1975. He was senior coach of Richmond in 1985.
- Hogan P: The Tigers Of Old, Richmond FC, Melbourne 1996
- Greenberg, Tony (2012-10-25). "Top 20 Tiger trade pick-ups: No. 3". Richmond Football Club. Retrieved 26 October 2012.
- Paul Sproule's statistics from AFL Tables (as player)
- Paul Sproule's statistics at AFL Tables (as coach)
- Paul Sproule's profile from AustralianFootball.com
|This Australian rules football biography of a person born in the 1940s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|