|Pauline "Polly" Gillespie|
|Show||The Polly and Grant Show|
|Station(s)||More FM, rova|
|Network||MediaWorks New Zealand|
|Time slot||6–10am Monday - Saturday on More FM, 6–9am Weekdays on rova|
|Style||Disc jockey, comedian|
|Spouse(s)||Grant Kereama ? - 2015|
Pauline "Polly" Gillespie is a New Zealand radio host on More FM. She co-hosts on The Polly and Grant Show Saturday mornings from 6-10am and the All-Day Breakfast show on rova with her ex-husband, Grant Kereama.
Gillespie and Kereama hosted the ZM breakfast show from 1991 to 2014, making them the longest serving breakfast duo in New Zealand. The show rated well in Wellington, and enjoyed success across New Zealand.
On 28 April, Gillespie and her ex-husband launched a new radio station called The Hits, which replaced the Classic Hits station. Traditionally Classic Hits had locally produced breakfast programming, but moved to a nationwide breakfast broadcast in the rebrand.
- "Polly and Grant reveal new all-day breakfast radio show". Mediaworks. 25 June 2017. Retrieved 1 July 2017.
- "The Hits Official Media Release" (Press release). TheRadioNetwork. 15 April 2014. Retrieved 15 April 2014.
- "What the Kiwi gossip mags say". Stuff.co.nz. 5 November 2007. Archived from the original on 31 May 2010. Retrieved 31 May 2010.
- "Clark and Key lose in style clash". New Zealand Press Association. Stuff.co.nz. 31 July 2008. Archived from the original on 31 May 2010. Retrieved 31 May 2010.
- "Clark too constrained, Key's pretty conservative" (Press release). Flair Image. 31 July 2008. Retrieved 31 May 2010.
|This New Zealand biographical article related to radio is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|