July 21, 1964
|Education||University of Applied Arts, Vienna|
|Known for||painting, photography, video and sculpture|
|Notable work||BEND DOWN BOUTIQUE|
Pauline Marcelle (born 21 July 1964 in Dominica, West Indies) is a contemporary Caribbean artist. She works in a variety of media including painting, sculpture, video and is also a lyricist and songwriter.
Marcelle studied art at the University for Applied Arts in Vienna, Austria in the 1990s and is primarily known for her works in painting and video. Her works reflects much on the thematic subject of human meetings and encounters, their variety, interaction and influential effects of the social surrounding, to which they are subjected. Pauline Marcelle is primarily known for her strong expressive paintings, in which she connects the intensity of modern art with the expressivity and figuration of her Caribbean origin. She lives and works in Dominica and Vienna, Austria.       
- Bend Down Boutique (2008–2016), painting series
- Floating Picnic (2007), raft installation Dumbo Art Center
- The Eatings (2004), three piece video installation
- What's That Got to Do with Me? (2003), photography-video installation
- Double Six (2001) multimedia video installation
- Paradogs (2000), multimedia video installation
- Blake Daniels (June 17, 2012). "Pauline Marcelle: Everywhere is Somewhere Else". Retrieved January 25, 2013.
- "One to watch: Pauline Marcelle". Retrieved January 25, 2013.
- "Database entry in Basis Wien". Retrieved November 8, 2009.
- "Article in derStandard about current exhibition Globales-Strandgut". Retrieved November 8, 2009.
- "Featured artist with Hebres+Partner". Archived from the original on May 19, 2008. Retrieved November 8, 2009.
- "Database entry in ArtFacts". Retrieved November 8, 2009.
- "Reference for Visuals at Burgtheater Wien" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on February 29, 2012. Retrieved November 8, 2009.
- Paul Crask, Reference in The Bradt Travel Guide: Dominica
- Textile Museum of Canada
- Anderswo und Hier
- Pauline Marcelle Bend Down Boutique:Non Spaces Metroverlag
- Der Dinge Wiederbelebung
- Bei Mir-Ein Bar Pionier
- Dominican artist sails at the Pan Am games
- Official Website Pauline Marcelle
- Dominican Artist Exhibits Exquisite Works of Art
- Dominican Artist at International Art Show