From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Paulines may refer to:
- Order of Saint Paul the First Hermit, a Roman Catholic male religious order founded in Hungary in 1250 and now predominantly found in Poland
- Society of St. Paul, a Roman Catholic male religious congregation founded in 1914
- Paulists, several Roman Catholic orders and congregations under the patronage of St Paul the Hermit and including the Order of Saint Paul the First Hermit and the Minims
- Pauline Family, a Roman Catholic congregation of ten orders and lay institutes including the Society of St Paul
- The German name for the Minims, an order of friars founded by St Francis of Paola
- Pupils of St Paul's School, London
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Paulines.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.