The Pauncefort-Duncombe Baronetcy, of Great Brickhill in the County of Buckingham, is a title in the Baronetage of the United Kingdom. It was created on 25 May 1859 for Philip Pauncefort-Duncombe. He was the son of Philip Pauncefort-Duncombe, who had assumed by Royal licence the additional surname of Duncombe in 1804. The fourth Baronet served as a Deputy Lieutenant of Buckinghamshire.
Pauncefort-Duncombe baronets, of Great Brickhill (1859)
- Sir Philip Duncombe Pauncefort-Duncombe, 1st Baronet (1818–1890)
- Sir Philip Henry Pauncefort-Duncombe, 2nd Baronet (1849–1895)
- Sir Everard Philip Digby Pauncefort-Duncombe, 3rd Baronet (1885–1971)
- Sir Philip Digby Pauncefort-Duncombe, 4th Baronet (1927–2011)
- Sir David Philip Henry Pauncefort-Duncombe, 5th Baronet (born 1956)
|This article does not cite any sources. (February 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|