From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pavillon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pavillon may refer to:
- Le Pavillon Hotel, New Orleans
- Le Pavillon (New York City restaurant), a former New York City restaurant
- Pavillon de Flore, a section of the Palais du Louvre in Paris, France
- Pavillon de Paris, a large concert space in Paris, France
- Pavillon de l'Arsenal, a center for urban planning and museum in Paris, France
- Pavillon de la Jeunesse, an indoor arena in Quebec City, Quebec
- Pavillon des sports Modibo Keita, an indoor sporting arena in Bamako, Mali
- Le Pavillon-Sainte-Julie, a commune in the Aube department in north-central France
- Pavillon de l’Horloge, a structure by architect Jacques Lemercier
People with the surname
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pavillon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.