Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pavlova may refer to:
- Pavlova, the feminine form of Pavlov, a common Russian and Bulgarian family name
- Anna Pavlova (disambiguation)
- I. P. Pavlova, a metro station in Prague, Czech Republic
- Pavlova, Russia, several rural localities in Russia
- Pavlová, a village in Slovakia
- Pavlova Huť Nature Reserve in the Czech Republic
- Pavlova (cake), a type of meringue dessert
- Pavlova (genus), a genus of family Pavlovaceae (Haptophyta)
- Anna Pavlova (film), a 1983 film about the dancer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pavlova.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.