From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pavlova may refer to:
- Pavlova, the feminine form of Pavlov, a common Russian and Bulgarian family name
- Anna Pavlova (disambiguation)
- I. P. Pavlova, a metro station in Prague, Czech Republic
- Pavlova, Russia, several rural localities in Russia
- Pavlová, a village in Slovakia
- Pavlova Huť Nature Reserve in the Czech Republic
- Pavlova (food), a type of meringue dessert
- Pavlova (genus), a genus of chromalveolates
- Anna Pavlova (film), a 1983 film about the dancer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pavlova.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.