From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A pawn shop is a shop that takes possessions as pledge.
Film and TV
- The Pawnshop, Charlie Chaplin 1916
- Pawn Shop Chronicles, (2013)
- Pawn Shop (film), a 2012 comedy with Garrett Morris, Joe Torry
- Pawn Shop, a line of guitars; see List of products manufactured by Fender Musical Instruments Corporation
- "Pawn Shop", a song by Sublime from Gold (Sublime album)
- "Pawn Shop", a song by Sonny Terry & Brownie McGhee on Back to New Orleans (album) 1973
- "Pawn Shop", the original name of "Mammoth" (song) by Interpol
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pawn Shop.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.