Jump to navigation Jump to search
A pawn shop is a shop that takes possessions as pledge.
Pawn Shop may also refer to:
- The Pawnshop, a 1916 Charlie Chaplin film
- Pawnshop (film), a 2013 film directed by Liubomyr Levytskyi
- Pawn Shop (album), a 2016 album by Brothers Osborne
- Pawn Shop, a 2012 film with Garrett Morris
- Pawn Shop, a line of guitars; see List of products manufactured by Fender Musical Instruments Corporation
- "Pawn Shop", a song by Sublime from Sublime
- "Pawn Shop", a song by Sonny Terry & Brownie McGhee from Down Home Blues
- "Pawn Shop", the original title of the song "Mammoth" by Interpol
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pawn Shop.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.