Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up pay-off or payoff in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Payoff may refer to:
- Bribery, an act of implying money or gift giving that alters the behavior of the recipient
- Payoff, Inc. a Costa Mesa, CA-based financial services company
- A payoff dominant equilibrium in game theory
- Payoff matrix or payoff function in a normal-form game in game theory
- Payoff set in set theory
- Payoff (film), a 1991 TV film starring Keith Carradine
- Gomez & Tavarès (AKA Payoff) a 2003 film
- A word for slogan, used in some countries
- Pay off, to move away, fall off, or be pushed round by the wind
- Paying off, in British Commonwealth contexts, a practice originating in the age-of-sail of ending officers' commissions and of paying crew wages once a ship had completed its voyage; see Ship commissioning#Ship decommissioning
- Paying off pennant, flown in some navies when a ship is decommissioned; see Pennant (commissioning)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Payoff.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.