From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pay-off or payoff in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Payoff may refer to:
- Bribery, an act of implying money or gift giving that alters the behavior of the recipient
- Payoff, Inc. a Costa Mesa, CA-based financial services company
- A payoff dominant equilibrium in game theory
- Payoff matrix or payoff function in a normal-form game in game theory
- Payoff set in set theory
- Payoff (film), a 1991 TV film starring Keith Carradine
- Gomez & Tavarès (AKA Payoff) a 2003 film
- A word for slogan, used in some countries
- Paying off, in British Commonwealth contexts, a practice originating in the age-of-sail of ending officers' commissions and of paying crew wages once a ship had completed its voyage; see Ship commissioning#Ship decommissioning
- Paying off pennant, flown in some navies when a ship is decommissioned; see Pennant (commissioning)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Payoff.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.