From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pazuzu is king of the demons of the wind, the bearer of storms and drought, in Assyrian and Babylonian mythology.
Pazuzu may also be:
- Pazuzu (The Exorcist), the demon in the Exorcist series
- Pazuzu (Dungeons & Dragons), a demon lord in the Dungeons & Dragons role-playing game
- Pazuzu (band), Austrian dark wave band, started in 1993 as a side project by Summoning (band)
- "Pazuzu (Black Rain)", a song by Nefilim from their album Zoon
- "Pazuzu", a song by Polish death metal band Behemoth from their album The Apostasy
- Pazuzu, the name of Professor Hubert Farnsworth's pet gargoyle in the Futurama franchise
- A demon lord in the Call of Cthulhu role-playing game
- A demon in the Marvel Comics series Nightcrawler
- Suzy Pazuzu, a parody of Witchblade's Sara Pezzini from the 2001 comic version of Howard the Duck
- The icon used by the English band Gorillaz
- "Pazuzu For The Win", a song by American avant-garde metal band Iwrestledabearonce
- A drug-dealer in the 2015 movie Sisters.
In video games, Pazuzu may refer to:
- A character in the computer game Battlefield 4
- A boss character in Dragon Warrior II
- A boss character in Final Fantasy Mystic Quest
- A random enemy in the PlayStation 2 video games Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga and Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne
- A character in the computer game and computer game novelization Hell: A Cyberpunk Thriller
- A boss monster in the Game Boy Advance video game Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance
- An enemy in the computer game Phantasy Star Online
- A unique monster in the roguelike computer game Angband and some of its variants.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pazuzu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.