Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Born: July 8, 1889|
|Died: September 16, 1918 (aged 29)|
|Negro league baseball debut|
|1913, for the Brooklyn Royal Giants|
|1918, for the Bacharach Giants|
- "Brooklyn Giants Win" The Washington Herald, Washington, DC, Thursday, May 8, 1913, Page 8, Column 3
- "Palm Beach Weekly Review" Indianapolis Freeman, Indianapolis, Indiana, Saturday, February 19, 1916, Page 5, Columns 5 to 7
- "Hilldale Again" Philadelphia Inquirer, Philadelphia, PA, Sunday, June 30, 1918, Page 20, Column 2
- Riley, James A. (1994). The Biographical Encyclopedia of the Negro Baseball Leagues. New York: Carroll & Graf. ISBN 0-7867-0959-6.
- "Santop, Williams and Tom Williams" Evening Public Ledger, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Wednesday, July 17, 1918, Page 11, Column 3
- "1952 Pittsburgh Courier Poll of Greatest Black Players"
- Negro league baseball statistics and player information from Seamheads.com, or Baseball-Reference (Negro leagues)
|This biographical article relating to a United States baseball catcher born in the 1880s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Negro league baseball-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|