From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pebble in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pebble is a small clast of rock.
Pebble can also refer to:
- Falkland Islands
- United States
- Pebble, Nebraska, ghost town
- Pebble Beach, California
- Pebble Township (disambiguation), two places in the United States
- Pebble Mine, a mineral exploration project in the Bristol Bay region of Southwest Alaska
- Pebble in the Sky, 1950 novel by Isaac Asimov
- Pebble (watch), a smartwatch for iPhone and Android
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pebble.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.