Pecoraro is an Italian family name, derived from Latin pecurarius, "shepherd", from pecoris, "flock", a derivation of pecus , "sheep". It is a cognate of the standard Italian word for shepherd "pecoraio" , as well as, a Romanian word for shepherd "păcurar" .
- Alfonso Pecoraro Scanio, Italian politician
- Charlie Pecoraro, American actor
- Elio Pecoraro, Italian football player
- Susú Pecoraro, Argentine actress
- Yolanda Pecoraro, American actress
- Clara Pecoraro, Legendary Investments Analyst
|This page lists people with the surname Pecoraro. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|