From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pectoral in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pectoral may refer to:
- The chest region and anything relating to it.
- Pectoral cross, a cross worn on the chest
- a decorative, usually jeweled version of a gorget
- Pectoral (Ancient Egypt), a type of jewelry worn in ancient Egypt
- Pectoralis major muscle, commonly referred to as "pectorals" or "pecs"
- Pectoralis minor muscle
- Pectoral fins of an aquatic animal, such as a whale or fish, located on both sides of the body
- Pectoral sandpiper, a bird
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pectoral.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.