|Date of birth||23 March 1981|
|Place of birth||San Lorenzo, Paraguay|
|Height||1.88 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|Playing position||Centre back|
|1998–1999||Sportivo San Lorenzo||15||(1)|
|2004–2005||→ Shakhtar Donetsk||0||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 3 June 2018|
|Olympic medal record|
|2004 Athens||Team Competition|
Benítez was part of the silver medal-winning Paraguayan football team at the 2004 Summer Olympics, who achieved a quarter-final place with two victories in the qualifying round, and, having finished second in the league, beat South Korea in the quarter-finals, and Iraq in the semi-finals, before losing to Argentina in the final.
He has also represented the Paraguay national football team 12 times since 2004, and he has scored one goal.
- "Pedro Benítez Biography and Statistics". Sports Reference. Retrieved 2009-10-27.
- Pedro Benítez at National-Football-Teams.com
- Pedro Benítez at TheFinalBall.com
- Pedro Benítez at Soccerway
|This biographical article related to Paraguayan football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|