|Full name||Pedro Ricardo Quintela Henriques|
|Date of birth||16 October 1974|
|Place of birth||Sintra, Portugal|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Playing position(s)||Left back|
|1995||→ Vitória Setúbal (loan)||16||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
Born in Sintra, Lisbon, Henriques joined S.L. Benfica at nearly 16, from neighbouring C.F. Os Belenenses. He played six minutes in his only appearance in the 1993–94 season, a 3–0 away win against Gil Vicente FC, as his team won the Primeira Liga championship.
After a six-month loan at Vitória F.C. and the 1996 arrival of Manuel José as coach, Henriques became a regular in the starting lineups, as Dimas had just been sold to Juventus FC. In summer 1997 he signed for FC Porto but, due to a knee injury he had contracted still at Benfica, he never appeared official for the club, and returned to Setúbal for the later part of the campaign.
In the following seven seasons, always in the top division, Henriques represented Vitória de Setúbal, Belenenses, C.D. Santa Clara and Académica de Coimbra, retiring at almost 31 years of age after additional physical problems at his last team.
- "Pedro Henriques: «Não dá para estar bem com Deus e com o Diabo»" [Pedro Henriques: «There is no pleasing both God and the Devil»]. Record (in Portuguese). 24 April 2015. Retrieved 31 July 2018.
- Magalhães, Magda (21 August 2000). "Pedro Henriques feliz no regresso a casa" [Pedro Henriques happy in return home] (in Portuguese). TVI 24. Retrieved 31 July 2018.
- Tovar, Rui Miguel (2012). Almanaque do Benfica. Portugal: Lua de Papel. p. 552-531. ISBN 978-989-23-2087-8.
- Tovar, Rui Miguel (2012). Almanaque do Benfica. Portugal: Lua de Papel. p. 548-555. ISBN 978-989-23-2087-8.
- "Belenenses assegura Pedro Henriques" [Belenenses confirm Pedro Henriques]. Record (in Portuguese). 7 July 2000. Retrieved 6 November 2013.
- "Pedro Henriques deseja selecção como prenda" [Pedro Henriques wants gift of national team]. Record (in Portuguese). 16 October 2002. Retrieved 6 November 2013.
- "Pedro Henriques duas épocas em Coimbra" [Pedro Henriques two seasons in Coimbra]. Record (in Portuguese). 26 June 2003. Retrieved 6 November 2013.
- "Pedro Henriques, Pedro Roma e Favaro de volta" [Pedro Henriques, Pedro Roma and Favaro are back]. Record (in Portuguese). 20 March 2004. Retrieved 6 November 2013.
- "Onda de lesões preocupa" [Injury wave a concern]. Record (in Portuguese). 24 September 2004. Retrieved 6 November 2013.
- "'Em alguns treinos do Benfica acabava tudo à chapada'" ['Some Benfica trainings ended in fisticuffs']. Sol (in Portuguese). 9 January 2013. Retrieved 11 August 2013.
- "SportTV prepara emissão especial do dérbi Sporting-Benfica" [SportTV prepares special Sporting-Benfica derby broadcast]. Diário de Notícias (in Portuguese). 31 August 2013. Retrieved 6 November 2013.