Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pelayo is the Spanish form of the Latin name Pelagius. It may refer to:
- Pelagius of Asturias, founder of the Kingdom of Asturias and beginner of the Reconquista
- Pelagius of Oviedo, bishop and chronicler
- Spanish battleship Pelayo, a battleship that served in the Spanish Navy from 1888 to 1925
- Ermita de San Pelayo y San Isidoro, a Romanesque hermitage that formerly was in Ávila, and its ruins are now located in Madrid
- Pelayo, a synonym for the genus of South American spiders, Josa
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pelayo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.