Pellegrin may refer to:
- Simon-Joseph Pellegrin (1663-1745), French opera librettist
- Jacques Pellegrin (born 1944), French painter
- Jacques Pellegrin (1873–1944), French zoologist
- Harry G. Pellegrin (born 1957), U.S. musician, writer and artist
- François Pellegrin (1881–1965), French botanist, author abbreviation "Pellegr."
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pellegrin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.