From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pelletan can refer to:
- Pierre Clément Eugène Pelletan (1813 – 1884), French writer, journalist and politician, father of:
- Charles Camille Pelletan (1846 – 1915), French politician and journalist.
- Louis Pelletan, Governor General of Pondicherry in the Second French Colonial Empire.
- Philippe-Jean Pelletan (1747 - 1829), French surgeon and member of the French Academy of Sciences, signed the death certificate of Jean-Paul Marat and performed the autopsy of Louis XVII.
- Pelletan Point, point projecting into the head of Flandres Bay 3 miles south of Briand Fjord, on the west coast of Graham Land.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pelletan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.