Jump to navigation Jump to search
Penalosa or Peñalosa may refer to:
People with the surname
- Diego Peñaloza, Spanish governor of Cuba
- Diosdado "Dodie Boy" Peñalosa (born 1962), retired Filipino boxer and a former IBF champion
- Enrique Peñaloza (born 1954), Colombian politician and former mayor of Bogotá
- Francisco de Peñaloza (1470–1528), Spanish composer of the middle Renaissance
- Gerry Peñaloza, Filipino professional boxer
- Penaloza, Kansas, city in Kingman County, Kansas, United States
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Penalosa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.