From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up penetrant in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Penetrant may refer to:
- Penetrant (biochemical), a chemical that increases the ability of a poison to apply its toxic effect to a living organism
- Penetrant (mechanical, electrical, or structural), service of structural item penetrating a fire-resistance rated wall or floor assembly
- Penetrating oil, lubricant
- Liquid penetrant, medium for Dye penetrant inspection
- Penetrance, in genetics, is the proportion of individuals carrying a particular variant of a gene
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Penetrant.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.