Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up penetrant in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Penetrant may refer to:
- Penetrant (biochemical), a chemical that increases the ability of a poison to apply its toxic effect to a living organism
- Penetrant (mechanical, electrical, or structural), service of structural item penetrating a fire-resistance rated wall or floor assembly
- Penetrating oil, lubricant
- Liquid penetrant, medium for Dye penetrant inspection
- Penetrance, in genetics, is the proportion of individuals carrying a particular variant of a gene
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Penetrant.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.