Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pengo may refer to:
- Pengo (consumer electronics), a brand for cell phone accessories, computer accessories, and consumer electronics
- Pengo (video game), a 1982 video arcade game from Sega
- Hungarian pengő, the name of an old Hungarian currency
- Pengo language, a Dravidian language spoken in south central India
- Babungo language, an alternate term for the African language Pengo
- Polycarp Pengo, a Tanzanian cardinal
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pengo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.