From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pengo may refer to:
- Pengo (video game), a 1982 video arcade game from Sega
- Hungarian pengő, the name of an old Hungarian currency
- Pengo language, a Dravidian language spoken in south central India
- Babungo language, an alternate term for the African language Pengo
- Polycarp Pengo, a Tanzanian cardinal
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pengo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.