Penny Lane (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
"Penny Lane" is a song by the Beatles, named after a street in Liverpool.
Penny Lane may also refer to:
- Penny Lane (Guantanamo), Penny Lane, was the informal name for a CIA site on the Guantanamo Bay Naval Base
- Penny Lane (filmmaker), an American independent filmmaker
- Penny Lane, Liverpool, a street in the English city of Liverpool
- Pennie Lane Trumbull singer in the group: The Flying Garter Girls
- Penny Lane & Time, jazz album by Kai Winding
- Penny Framstad, also called Penny Lane
- Penny Lane, the nickname of a key character in the film Almost Famous
- Penny Lane Mall, a mall that operated in Calgary from 1973 to 2006
- Penny Lane is in My Ears and in My Eyes, a memoir by Stan Williams, an acquaintance of the Beatles
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Penny Lane.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.