Pennywise or Penny Wise may refer to:
|Look up penny wise and pound foolish in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Pennywise (band), an American punk rock band
- Pennywise (album), a 1991 eponymous album by the band
- Pennywise the Dancing Clown, or It, the monster in the novel It and its adaptations
- Jon Vitti (born 1960), American screenwriter who used the pseudonym Penny Wise
- Penny wise and pound foolish, an expression describing someone who is bad with large amounts of money but not with small amounts
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pennywise.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.