Pensioners' Party or Party of Pensioners is a name commonly adopted by political organizations composed primarily of people who have a pension (generally elderly retirees) and who are interested in issues affecting their demographic group. However, while some political parties appeal predominantly or significantly to elderly voters in terms of their demographic appeal, they may not be formally designated as a 'pensioners party'. Several populist, social conservative and nationalist parties within Western Europe, as well as New Zealand First, possess such attributes.
Political parties that are known by this title include:
- 50PLUS, a political party in The Netherlands
- Democratic Party of Pensioners of Slovenia
- Dor (political party), a political party in Israel
- Pensioners Party (England)
- Pensioners Party (Norway)
- Pensioners' Party (Hungary)
- Pensioners Party (Scotland)
- Pensioners' Party (Italy)
- Pensioners' Party of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Pensioners' Party of the Republika Srpska
- Russian Pensioners' Party
- Croatian Party of Pensioners
- Party of Pensioners (Croatia), a political party in Croatia
- Club of Pensioners, political party in Czechoslovakia
- Party of Pensioners of Ukraine
| This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.