|Headquarters||Richmond upon Thames, United Kingdom|
|Peter O'Sullivan (CEO)|
The company has conducted the front-end engineering design for the Greece–Italy and Nabucco pipelines, feasibility studies for the Trans-Saharan gas pipeline and Azerbaijan–Georgia–Romania Interconnector, developed integrity policies and procedures for Pemex.
- "Penspen Lands FEED for Greece-Italy Natural Gas Interconnector". OilVoice. 2011-02-14. Retrieved 2012-09-29.
- Badalova, A. (2011-02-16). "Greece awards Penspen FEED for IGI". Trend News Agency. Retrieved 2012-09-29.
- "Penspen takes on Nabucco role". Upstream Online. NHST Media Group. 2008-01-07. Retrieved 2012-09-29.
- Binniyat, Luka (2008-03-10). "14tcf of gas reserved for Trans-Sahara gas pipeline". Vanguard. Retrieved 2012-09-29.
- "Study examines options for new Caspian offshore gas pipeline route to Europe". Offshore Magazine. Pennwell Corporation. 2012-09-26. Retrieved 2012-09-29.
- "Penspen signs contract with PEMEX". Pipelines International. 2012-07-19. Retrieved 2012-09-29.
- "Barking up the right tree with an innovative pipeline leak detection method". Pipelines International. 2012-08-30. Retrieved 2012-09-29.
|This article about a company of the UK is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|