Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up pentagon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A pentagon is a five-sided polygon.
Pentagon may also refer to:
- The Pentagon, the headquarters of the United States Department of Defense in Arlington County, Virginia
- Pentagon (Brussels), the historical city centre of Brussels, delimited by the "small ring"
- Pentagon (Wiesbaden), the historical city centre of Wiesbaden
- Sanford Pentagon, an indoor sports arena in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- Pentagon Shopping Centre, a shopping centre in Chatham in Kent, England
- Pentagon bus station, a defunct bus station located within the Pentagon Shopping Centre
- Pentagono del Buontalenti in Livorno, Italy
- Pentagon (computer), a Soviet clone of the ZX Spectrum computer
- Pentagon (Japanese band)
- Pentagon (South Korean band)
- The Pentagon (album), a 1976 album by pianist Cedar Walton
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pentagon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.