From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pentagon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A pentagon is a five-sided polygon.
Pentagon may also refer to:
- Pentagón, a professional wrestling character in lucha libre
- The Pentagon, the headquarters of the United States Department of Defense in Arlington County, Virginia
- Pentagon (Brussels), the historical city centre of Brussels, delimited by the "small ring"
- Pentagon (Wiesbaden), the historical city centre of Wiesbaden
- Sanford Pentagon, an indoor sports arena in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- Pentagon Shopping Centre, a shopping centre in Chatham in Kent, England
- Pentagon bus station, a defunct bus station located within the Pentagon Shopping Centre
- Pentagono del Buontalenti in Livorno, Italy
- Pentagon (computer), a Soviet clone of the ZX Spectrum computer
- Pentagon (Japanese band)
- Pentagon (South Korean band)
- The Pentagon (album), a 1976 album by pianist Cedar Walton
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pentagon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.