From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Pepe, pepe, pēpē, or pépé in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pepe may refer to:
- A pet form of the Spanish name José
Below is a selection of notable people. For a longer list of famous people, see the Interwiki link Pepe.
- Porfirio Lobo Sosa (born 1947), known as Pepe, candidate for the Presidency of Honduras
- José Mujica (born 1935), known as El Pepe, president of Uruguay
- José Gregorio Liendo (1945–1973), known as "comandante Pepe", "compañero Pepe", or "loco Pepe", Chilean political activist
- José Rizal (1861–1896), Filipino nationalist
- Pepe Romero (born 1944), Spanish classical and flamenco guitarist
- Pepe Aguilar (born 1968), American folklore singer
- Pépé Kallé (1951–1998), Congolese Soukous singer
- Pepe Soares (1908–1931), real name José Manuel Soares, Portuguese footballer
- José Macia (born 1935), Brazilian footballer
- Marcos Paulo Aguiar de Jesus (born 1983), known as Pepe, Brazilian footballer
- Pepe (footballer, born 1983), real name Képler Laveran Lima Ferreira, Brazilian-born Portuguese footballer
- Pepe Pearson (born 1975), American football player
- Juan Ignacio Sánchez known as Pepe Sánchez (born 1977), Argentine basketball player
- Pepe Reina (born 1982), Spanish footballer
- Florestano Pepe (1778–1851), Italian soldier, brother of Guglielmo
- Gabriele Pepe (1779–1849), Italian soldier, cousin of Guglielmo
- Guglielmo Pepe (1783–1855), Italian general
- Osman Pepe (born 1954), Turkish politician
- Simone Pepe (born 1983), Italian footballer
- Vincenzo Pepe (born 1987), Italian footballer
- Pepe el Toro, main character in the series of films Nosotros los Pobres, Ustedes los Ricos and Pepe el Toro
- Pepé Le Pew, a character in the Warner Bros. Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies series of cartoons
- Justin Vincenzo Pepé Russo and Geraldo Pepé Russo, characters from the TV series Wizards of Waverly Place
- Pepe (Shugo Chara!), a character in the manga series Shugo Chara!
- Pepe, a character from Unseen Academicals by Terry Pratchett
- Pepe the frog, Internet meme from the comic series Boy’s Club.
- Pepe (Haiti), secondhand clothes popular in Haiti
- Pepe (film), a 1960 film directed by George Sidney
- "Pepe" (song), featured in the 1960 film
- Pepe Jeans, a European denim and casual wear company
- Frank Pepe Pizzeria Napoletana, a restaurant in New Haven, Connecticut
- Parallel Element Processing Ensemble, a computer system
- Pepa (disambiguation), the feminine form of the Spanish nickname
- Pepito (disambiguation), diminutive name for Pepe in Spanish culture
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pepe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.