From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pepo may refer to:
- Pepo (film), a 1935 Armenian film made by Hamo Beknazarian
- Pepo (botany), a modified berry with a hard outer rind, typical of cucurbits such as cucumbers and melons
- Pepo Mill., a synonym of the genus Cucurbita
- Pepo (jurist), an 11th-century law teacher at the University of Bologna
- Pepo, born René Ríos Boettiger, a Chilean cartoonist, who used Pepo as a pseudonym
- PEPO Lappeenranta, a Finnish football club
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pepo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.