Pere Marquette (disambiguation)
Pere Marquette or Jacques Marquette was a French Jesuit missionary and namesake of Marquette University.
Pere Marquette or Father Marquette may also refer to:
In locations and landmarks:
- Pere Marquette Charter Township, Michigan
- Pere Marquette River
- Pere Marquette Hotel, a registered national landmark in Peoria, Illinois
In parks, monuments, and reserves:
- Father Marquette National Memorial in Straits State Park
- Pere Marquette State Park in Grafton, Illinois
- Pere Marquette State Forest in Michigan
- Pere Marquette Park, a park in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Pere Marquette Beach, Muskegon, Michigan
- Pere Marquette Railway
- Pere Marquette Rail-Trail in the central lower peninsula of Michigan
- Pere Marquette (C&O train), a passenger train formerly operated by the Pere Marquette Railway and the Chesapeake and Ohio Railway
- Pere Marquette (Amtrak train), a passenger train operated by Amtrak
- Pere Marquette State Trail in the western lower peninsula of Michigan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pere Marquette.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.