Performing Arts Group (P.A.G.)
Performing Arts Group (P.A.G) was the first multi-cultural bilingual group to perform the first bilingual family theatre and family disco productions founded in 1985 by Teri Suzanne in Tokyo, Japan. Their performance and productions were at the Aoyama Theatre in Tokyo, Japan. In the span of 13 years the company produced over 150 shows.  
Notable performers, actors, and directors
- Mayuka Thaïs
- Wise (rapper) member of the Teriyaki Boyz
- Kunimi Andrea
- Teri Suzanne
- Japanese: Hirotaka Nakagawa
- Babe Hana
- Japanese: Tigers and Hat Stores
- Japanese: 福尾野歩
- Masuda Yuko, member of Japanese: Keroponz
Notable sponsors & their mascots
- SONY creative products
- Peter Rabbit
- Britannica Japan
- "青山劇場・青山円形劇場". aoyama.org/english. Retrieved 15 March 2017.
- Cowan, Teresa (June 5, 1992). "Kodomo No Shiro: Int'l Playground for Kiddies Teri Suzanne: Lady for song & fun" (Vol. 23). Tokyo Weekender.
- "The 1st Annual TJ 50 Foreigners who make a difference Castle Mom TERI SUZANNE". Tokyo Journal. September 1996. p. 24.
- Wakabayashi, Lane. "'ENGLISH IN ACTION' Pioneer still speaking up and acting out". The Japan Times. the Japan Times. Retrieved 23 November 2001.
- Samuels, Elliot (April 23, 2017). "Cut paper artist Teri Suzanne: 'a pair of scissors is the superhero of utensils'". Retrieved 22 April 2017.
- Johnston, George. "INTO THE NEXT STAGE: Learning Japanese and the Shimajiro Connection". Rafu Shimpo. Retrieved 8 July 2017.
- "CLIENTS". terigami.com. Retrieved 15 March 2017.