Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up perk in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Perk may refer to:
- Perk, Belgium, part of the municipality of Steenokkerzeel
- Perk Castle, a castle near there
- Perk Summit, Victoria Land, Antarctica
- August Perk (1897-1945), anti-Nazi German resistance fighter
- Brian Perk (born 1989), American soccer player
- Ralph Perk (1914-1999), American politician
- nickname of Percy Galbraith (1898-1961), Canadian National Hockey League forward
- nickname of Kendrick Perkins (born 1984), American National Basketball Association player
- Employee benefit, also known as a "perk", various non-wage compensations provided as extra to wages
- Tetrachloroethylene, a chemical used for dry-cleaning, referred to in British English as "Perk"
- Thermodynamic beta, a fundamental quantity in statistical mechanics
- EIF2AK3, a human enzyme, often abbreviated as PERK
- Perk, a bonus which gives a video game character a special ability
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Perk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.