|Look up perk in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Perk may refer to:
- Perk, Belgium, part of the municipality of Steenokkerzeel
- Perk Castle, a castle near there
- Perk Summit, Victoria Land, Antarctica
- August Perk (1897-1945), anti-Nazi German resistance fighter
- Brian Perk (born 1989), American soccer player
- Ralph Perk (1914-1999), American politician
- nickname of Percy Galbraith (1898-1961), Canadian National Hockey League forward
- nickname of Kendrick Perkins (born 1984), American National Basketball Association player
- Employee benefit, also known as a "perk", various non-wage compensations provided as extra to wages
- Tetrachloroethylene, a chemical used for dry-cleaning, referred to in British English as "Perk"
- Thermodynamic beta, a fundamental quantity in statistical mechanics
- EIF2AK3, a human enzyme, often abbreviated as PERK
- Perk, a bonus which gives a video game character a special ability
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Perk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.