Perkins Lake (Oregon)
|Basin countries||United States|
Perkins Lake is a lake on the central Oregon Coast that is located in the Oregon dunes along Highway 101, in Douglas County. It is approximately five-to-six acres in size and it is stocked with rainbow trout by the Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife.
- "Fishing Near Roseburg and Reedsport". Retrieved May 16, 2015.
- John Shewey (2011). Complete Angler's Guide to Oregon. p. 29. ISBN 1932098860.
- "2015 Northwest Region Weekly Trout Stocking Schedule" (PDF). Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife. Retrieved May 15, 2015.
- "Free Fishing Weekend events in ODFW's Northwest Region". Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife. Retrieved May 16, 2015.
- "New fishing dock ready to go at Waldport's Eckman Lake". News Lincoln County. Retrieved May 16, 2015.