Perrot may refer to:
- François-Marie Perrot (1644–1691), governor of Montreal
- Georges Perrot (1832–1914), French archaeologist
- Henri Perrot (1883-1961), a French engineer.
- James Perrot (1571–1636), Welsh writer and Member of Parliament
- Jean-Marie Perrot (1877–1943), Breton independentist
- John Perrot (1528–1592), Lord Deputy of Ireland
- Jules Perrot (1810–1892), French dancer and choreographer
- Kim Perrot (1967–1999), American basketball player
- Marcel Perrot, French fencer
- Nicolas Perrot (1644–1717), French explorer and diplomat
- Nicole Perrot (born 1983), Chilean golfer
- Xavier Perrot (1932–2008), Swiss racing driver
- Jean Perrot (born 1920), French archaeologist
- Bezen Perrot, Breton collaborationist unit that fought for Germany in WWII
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Perrot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.