Jump to navigation Jump to search
Petén or Peten may refer to:
- Petén Department, a department of Guatemala
- Petén Basin, the geographical/archaeological region of Mesoamerica and a center of the Maya civilization
- Lake Petén Itzá, a lake in the Petén Basin region
- Peten Itza kingdom, a kingdom in modern-day Central America centered on the city of Nojpetén
- The Hebrew name (Hebrew: פתן) for the Boeing AH-64A Apache in Israeli service, meaning "Cobra" in English
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Petén.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.